Monday 2 December 2019

Website Creation: Reflection

Firstly, I realized there are too many pictures in my gallery that I created more pages in Menu, hidden them and add buttons to link back to the Gallery.


I received feedback from my gallery that a part of the viewers think the Gallery include too many works and it is not clear. Therefore, I deleted all the images and replaced by three representative pictures.


I think it looks more organised now. These three pictures obviously show specific topic of the mini gallery link to.

I also deleted message box at the bottom and other unimportant links of social media.


Also, I think the Feedback page is not necessary to show in the main menu. Then I changed it as a subpage.

At last, I have gone through all pages on my website and edit their position. I found some of them, especially the Bio page, there is a large space between the main body and the footer. Therefore, I reduced them to make my website more organised. Still finishing the major project, will be posted on the next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...