Tuesday 29 October 2019

Website Creation: About page and Contact page

After I finished customising my Home page, I moved on About page to change the image and began to write my Bio. I added my Logo to the left-hand side column, but I will change to my portrait photograph later. I wanted to make this page simple, so I keep the background blank which would work well with the text and image.


I changed the font for Helvetica Bold which looks clear and easier to read. I did not choose a font like  TREND because I think it might make confusion and it looks so different from Reklame Script which  I used for the title and sub-title.

In addition, I created a Contact page. I decided to make it separately that it is easier to navigate for the viewers.



I tried to types of text. Then I selected the same type of text as the heading of my website.


Moreover, I changed the contact form in purple, which is the type the same as the buttons I used for Gallery.



I also check the preview and see whether the Submit button works.



At last, I added a welcome sentence above the contact form. It looks more friendly to the viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...