Tuesday 10 November 2020

Reflection: MaP workshop

I was new to Premiere, so I practised a few more times after the workshop. I found two videos on Youtube, download them using an internet converter. Then I used Premiere to switch the sound of these two videos. My first experiment was using the fight scene in 'Eva 01 Vs Sachiel' in Neon Genesis Evangelion, and added the music 'Fly Me to The Moon'. The aim is to create something fun, then I did it. This smooth song has a strong contrast with the intense fight. 'Fly Me to The Moon' lets people associate chill afternoon with a nice view of sunset, slow and comfortable song. I used it to change the beat of the fight. I was satisfied if it was the first time. I would like to be more familiar to Premiere then I can make the music match better to the actions. At the moment this video looks like recreated nonprofessionally. I want to show an effect of slow-motion just changing music. If it can not match, I should consider changing other music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...