Sunday 6 October 2019

Personal Sequential images: Student Gateway




      School Gateway, Photographed by Evelyn

Here is another series of phots I took at the School Gateway with an iPhone 6S. I have combined two sets of photographs as shown above.


I found it the information on these pictures was not see-able when I combined two series of shots together. So I made them separately on PhotoScape X and made them in a horizontal position. The images were clearer and looked better.



I wanted to link two sets of photos together and show a story. It is interesting that nobody was there when I was taking those pictures on my mobile phone. Suddenly a student just walked through and when he got inside the building, the car moved. I caught up with this funny moment. I decided to use a photoshoot of the entrance of Gateway as the first picture. For the second one, the student walked toward and just stepped on the yellow line on the ground. Besides, the fourth picture is the one he stepped on the write line. So, I tried to make every photo meaningful, not just random photoshoot. This set of photos is fine but I think still need to improve the quality. As I stranded in the same place, the first six photos showed at the same angle. However, I made those sections separately, they were taken from different angles. It is not good enough for sequential images. As I took these photos on the stairs, the angle is from up to down.

These are not perfect, I will try to take from the ground level next time.

Here is the photographer's research.



Photographer: Richard Baybutt Athlete: Dan Clifford Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom



I think the series of shots is much more interesting. I expected to make my images on a larger scale that may be more clearer. Besides, the photographer combined all the images in one picture and showed the fluent movement, but not in my work. I think it might be better that I take more continuities photos and make tidy differences between them.


References: Richard Baybutt Athlete, Photographer, Dan Clifford Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom, Amazing Sequential Photography, Courtesy of Red Bull Illume Contest, By Rain Noe, 2 August 2013, https://www.core77.com/posts/25309/Amazing-Sequential-Photography-Courtesy-of-Red-Bull-Illume-Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...