Tuesday 12 November 2019

Website creation: Mobile Version

I add some screenshots here to show the mobile version of my website and check if it works.


Here is the Home page, the title is in the centre and it is clear. The picture here does not show the whole page, but I think it is fine.


The menu changed to the right-hand side.


Besides, I looked at the About Me page. It looks fine with the image and text. However, the edge of the image reduced so I think I might make it smaller in the website version. Hope that helps.


Since I moved down the top edge of the Gallery, there are enough spaces for these buttons. They did not show up in the version before, now is fixed.



Here is the Contact page, it looks organised. The position changed, the image was on the left and it moved on the top. I think all the pages changed in this way. Also, I have checked the Submit button. It works, after the viewers pressed it, it will show if submitted successfully. I am satisfied with it so far, see what can improve and I will illustrate on the next blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good work here - we will check again before publishing in week 9

    ReplyDelete

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...