Tuesday 7 April 2020

Art Portfolio: Initial Intended Outcome

This blog will analyse how the work I have expanded in Milanote and Pinterest inform my designs. I also will plan an initial intended outcome for five pieces work.

My ideas change by research, the development process will be given here.

When I looked at Tomaas's series of photo-shots, 'Plastic Fantastic'. I was attracted by quality of the women portraits. This is a set of studio photographs and he used ' Low Key'. Plastic is a very normal thing in our life, it is not noble as gems or jewel. However, he made them structural and innovative, combine with high-standard photography skill, very out standing work. He captured the feature of the plastic bottles and straws which is stretchy and see-through.

I wanted to create four pieces for digital drawings for 2D section and choose one favourites to create a 3D final piece. Then, I would like to use the skills I gained last term. Drawings might change to professional photo shots and the 3D work would be a mixed media picture where I sew over it. I think is it a good idea that I can apply the photography skills from last term and also relate to my progression route, which is textiles that I might use embroidery and beading.



I am still think the flexibility and whether it is possible to archive. I am considering materials I got at this moment. I have a camera, some plastic bag, a wrap of cling film, pot noodle, etc. The only problem is a studio is needed, quite worry about the quality.  More idea will be posted.

Reference List: NOORATA, P. (2011) Plastic Fantastic Fashion Wonderland. [Online image] Available from: https://mymodernmet.com/plastic-fantastic-fashion-wonderland/ [Accessed by 07/04/20]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...