Thursday 21 May 2020

Art Portfolio: Look4

This is the fourth look of my collection. The topic of this piece is the plastic bag; I used grey, grey-yellow, grey-blue, and black colour palette. To introduce from the top, a ruffle skirt, using the proportion of a tent dress, which the dress starts at the waistline. A ruffle; goffered frill of plastic pieces in grey on a garment around the neck, showing one side of shoulder. The middle part of this skirt is a stretchy cotton tube; wanted to make it comfortable to wear. The tube top connects the first layer underneath, which is in grey-blue. There are three layers of plastic pieces to create a ruffle skirt. The blue balls in the top to embellish that it makes this short dress cute and girly. However, a see-through net tight with black pearls gives a fashionable feeling; it drives people's attention and adds an element of fun and funkiness. To link back to the top, I added a pair of anklets sock with lace around the top; also some dots, but they are stretched so not like the balls. In the end, a pair of black leather heels turn back the feeling such as the bra top made by straws. they are solid and a little bit sexy. Overall, I very pleased with this design. I used some elements that are popular among young women. For example, a tent skirt with 3D balls. This idea came from my previous research, the blog named 'Further Research'. The anklets socks also add cutenesses to the whole look. I considered my target audiences are in a wide range year group; they are having psychological changes; most of them want to stay in a young image, however, they want to be mature as they think they are getting older. That's the reason I added a net tight and a bra top to this design. I think wearing a bra outside is innovative, so I added a top to this dress; it was just the bra. The tight with beads is my favourite. I wanted to show something between cute and sexy. The first version of this net tight was without beads. I think it is too sexy and it looks like for party and night out. Then I added the black pearls. It became more suitable for my target audience and it is fashionable enough to neither walk on a city street or cat walk.

1 comment:

  1. Good - again add a material page to ensure that you list the materials used for this

    ReplyDelete

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...