Wednesday 13 May 2020

Art Portfolio: Coloured Intended outcome



This blog shows the concept of my intended outcome. I added colours roughly on the initial sketches. These images show exactly my thought, which I have posted on the last blog. The first two looks are focusing on sharp colours; I would like to give a joyful feeling. I used the watercolour brush on 'Sketchbook' on iPad Pro and changed the layers to a lower opacity. That's why the colours look thin. It will give more volume on the final version.



As I planned, I decided to draw more details for look 3 and look 4. I think those two drawings work quite well. In the final pieces, I will draw carefully and use colours to show textures more accurately.

1 comment:

  1. This is getting there - good development and journey through these designs

    ReplyDelete

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...