Thursday 14 May 2020

Final Show: Artist Statement

In this blog, I will post an artist statement to describe my art. There are three main sections: What, Why, and How. I will tell what kind of work I do. Why is about my influences and inspirations. Also to analyse the unique process; how I made my works.

I will put a link here of a pro forma: Artist Statement. If you can not access the link, here is the picture of the Pro Forma. Considering it is an artist statement, I made it shorter then it is easier for audiences to read.


1 comment:

  1. Evelyn - I cannot access this - please could you send by email and I will send feedback

    ReplyDelete

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...