Friday 22 May 2020

Art Portfolio: Cover Page

This blog shows the working process of the cover page for my collection. The intention was to include 3D ad 2D elements. Firstly, I created a blank page in 'Sketchbook' to make a draft and to brainstorm ideas. I wrote down four main materials that I have used for 4 looks, gloves, forks, straws, and plastic bags. Then I decided the position of the title. It is a collection about fashion, therefore I used a similar idea of the fashion magazines to make one of my design to be the profile of this cover page. Then I copied and pasted the images to create a background. It looks not bad; it is colourful then makes the model stands out.





Here is the final version.

I added some fabrics to the background, such as the poms and denim.

1 comment:

  1. Good front cover - bright and inviting - It should be garments (plural) but otherwise clear and well designed

    ReplyDelete

Whale Carcasses

From birth to death, whales belong to nature. These ancient creatures come back to the ocean and their bodies benefit other sea species. Evi...